- Affordable attorney fees for all cases
- Many referrals from former clients
- Several insurance company agents refer their customers to the Traffic Law Headquarters
- Referrals from other professionals, businesses, busing companies, courier companies, taxi cab companies
Professional Service & Experience:
- Established in 2000
- Many years of office and legal training
- Strict business practice of answering and returning calls promptly
- Polite, friendly service – following through on our promises
- Diligent attention to the details of your case
- 200,000+ clients successfully represented
Whether in the legal profession or any other service industry, today it seems that the practice of putting the customer first has long passed away. In today’s market, customers often experience the attitude of indifference, acts of rudeness, bait n’ switch tactics, and inferior products and services. Unacceptable!
From the beginning, the Traffic Law Headquarters has subscribed to a different philosophy–client satisfaction is #1 priority. This principle is the backdrop for everything we do. It’s simple. We value your business. We understand that money doesn’t grow on trees; you want affordable prices without compromising quality. Since the establishment of the Traffic Law Headquarters in 2000, we’ve earned a loyal client following as a result of hard work, high quality results, and reasonable attorney fees. Sixteen years later our philosophy hasn’t changed!
We represent clients throughout the State of Missouri for traffic tickets, DWI offenses, criminal cases, appeals to the Department of Revenue concerning driver license suspensions (5 year denials, 10 year denials, etc.), arrest and criminal record expungements, reversing traffic guilty pleas, and injury cases. Because client satisfaction is our #1 priority, we fight hard to protect your rights and use our experience to get winning results. Since 2000, we’ve successfully represented more than 90,000 clients. We’ll earn your trust. Most of our new clients come to us as a result of referrals. Please visit or contact one of our offices and learn how we can help you–no appointment necessary, walk-ins always welcomed. We thank you for your consideration.